Like Us On Facebook

Thursday, February 6, 2014

It sure has been a while - Glad to be back!

A friend called me a couple of weeks ago and asked, "Are you still writing your blog?" - I reluctantly said no and that I had gotten back into the world of full time working and life had just carried me out of the blog writing zone for the past year...She said, "Well, you need to get back to it -- I miss it!" -- So here I am.

I hope you are all doing well.  As of now, I'm in the last 24 hours of preparation to leave on a very unique ministry trip for the next 7 days.  I've been invited to join the Metro Big Band as their vocalist as we use our gifts and talents in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area and then join Dr. Gary Chapman's "Love Like You Mean It" cruise.  We will have opportunities to minister through music to the crew, along with the participants and presenters (over 2000 people) on board doing a variety of concerts and then we will also spend our day on Grand Turk doing concerts on the island for school children and in the area.  So it's going to be a very busy week but I'm so honored and excited to take part in such a unique mission trip.  

Thanks for praying as I go.  Please cover my family in prayer too as I'm away -- My mom is headed to rehab to get stronger from a recent health scare and my husband will be the single parent on deck to our furry babies...I know he will do a great job but he's not "Mom".  

Blessings!!! Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment