Like Us On Facebook

Friday, July 15, 2011

New Blog Schedule for Summer

Hi Everyone -- These first few months of blogging have been trial and error to see how much I could do in a week and as you've probably noticed, I've been late or behind or have skipped days lately.  I'm so sorry for the inconsistent schedule -- Summer seems to have thrown me a curve ball... :)

I've decided to cut back to 2 days for a while...probably till the end of summer to see how it goes.  I'm going to do a devotional and/or continue the spiritual gifts study on 1 day and then I'll do recipes/tips/tricks, etc. on the other day. 

What I've run into now is that we have lots of stuff coming in from our garden and fruit trees and the heat and rain is making it ripen so fast that I can't get it canned or frozen.  We've also been attacked by sugar ants that are getting into the produce too and I just don't want this wonderful bounty to go bad...add that into my already crazy schedule and it's just gotten to be more than I can get done in a day.

I LOVE writing this blog though and the feedback I've gotten has been so positive so I'm not going to quit -- I just need to realign my schedule a little bit until I can get everything back on track.

I know you'll all understand -- you are all busy too!  I want to thank you for your continued support in reading the blog and sending me suggestions and comments.  I welcome your recipes, tips, tricks, etc. too!  You can either comment or email them to me at sunflwermin@aol.com and I'll give you credit in the posting.

I hope you enjoy the new layout and slideshow -- I just thought a change might be fun for awhile.

Have an awesome weekend.  I'll most likely post on Mondays and Wednesdays for a while -- there may be an occasional shift to another day if I'm out of pocket - but for sure I'm going to post 2 days a week.  Look for it on Twitter, Facebook and by email. 

Love y'all!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment