Like Us On Facebook

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday's Freebies

TGIF!!!!  Today is my 22nd Wedding Anniversary....hard to believe it's been that long...Happy Anniversary to my husband, James.  Thanks for putting up with me for such a long time!

Since Friday is our Freebie day, I'm going to let you do the talking.  I'm going to throw out some questions and if you're willing, I'd love it if you'd comment.  Let's not make this a one-sided conversation today, ok!

Here goes....

What is your greatest fear?

How old do you have to be to consider yourself "old"?

What is your favorite month?  Season?  Holiday? and why??

Do you have a favorite song?  What is it and who sings it best?  Why is it your favorite?

If you could pick someone famous to have lunch with (dead or alive), who would you pick and what would you talk about?

Do you think we're living in the "last days"?  Why or Why not?

Ok - so, pick a couple of these questions and put your heart into them and answer them -- not with a 1 or 2 word response, but really answer them.  Have fun with it!  It lets me get to know you better.

hehe -- it's a short one from me -- you do the rest....until Monday...don't be stressed -- be blessed!  Have a great weekend!  Amy

Verse of the Day:  Proverbs 3:5, 6  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."

No comments:

Post a Comment